16:00 - 17:30
An event of the Kompass³ programme. Trainer: Dr. Bettina Volk-Kopplin.
What belongs on a scientific poster? A question that you usually only ask yourself if you have to master the task in a seminar or you have to present your work on a conference. “Poster sessions” are increasingly popular.
Topics in the workshop:
– How do I construct a scientific poster?
– Which content selection do I make?
– How can I shorten important relationships without changing the content?
– What images or graphics do I include?
– How do I quote on a poster?
– How do I present my results?
– How do I do it conceptually and practically: Do I create a paper collage or do I design it digitally?
– How do I present it at an event (in a seminar or at a conference)?
These and other fundamental questions will be discussed in theory and applied in an exercise.
Participants: max. 20
Date and time: Fr., 19.06.2020, 4 – 5:30 p.m.
Place: The event takes place virtually via Zoom. After the registration, you will receive an invitation to the virtual room a few days before the webinar.
Interested? Sign up here!